NMP RESOURCES – 6 MONTH FREE TRIAL
Your NMP Lead has arranged for you to have a 6 month free trial to the following online
resources which can be used to support professional competence assurance, CPD and
NMP Resources on HealthVLE – A Virtual Learning Environment hosting NMP courses and
Numeracy calculations on Sn@p – A numeracy development and assessment resource
To ensure you are able to access free for 6 months, please log in now and scan through to
see if there is anything that interests you. Book mark the login pages.
(You will have been sent a unique organisation login – if this isn’t to hand use the above link
and type in your organisation name under ‘Education students’)
NMP Resources (reference resources):
- NMP University Resource – This contains the full current teaching curriculum of NMP
qualification, for students currently studying NMP level 6/7. This is an ideal reference
resource if you want to check your knowledge and understanding.
- RPS Update – a 30 min update on key RPS changes (Sep 22). This has a completion
certificate and a section to upload a reflective piece.
NMP CPD Courses (2-4hrs with completion certificates):
- DPP – a course for individuals thinking about becoming a DPP. Ideal for new DPP. Also
suitable for experienced DPPs to check currency of knowledge.
- Pharmacology Refresher – short course
- The Competency Framework – short course
- Preparing for your annual declaration – short course
- Legal aspects of prescribing – short course
- Clinical governance and prescribing – short course
The numeracy course for revalidation sits on the sn@p platform, which has a different login
(however if you are signed into one platform you will be able to jump between the two
systems without the need to sign in again).
Sn@p numeracy revalidation course.
- It takes approx. 4hrs to complete the whole course with a downloadable completion
certificate following successful completion of assessments.
- Access one module at a time from the list below (a pdf is available on time spent on the
resource, and assessments taken)
Abbreviations, Units and Conversions
Administering the Correct Dosage
Drip Rate Calculations
Multiple Step Calculations
Adult Liquid Dosage Calculations
Paediatric Dosing Oral Medication
What to do now
Login to both platforms now to ensure your account is activated and remains live for the
following 6 months.
Have a look to see if any of the resources or courses interest you.
Bookmark the login pages for SN@P & HealthVLE and make a note of your password.
The resources will both show when your licence expire too! Please also make a note of this.
Our Technical Support team are contactable by sending an email describing your issue to:
firstname.lastname@example.org If you need help with accessing resources, please contact our help desk through the above email address.
We aim to get back to you within 24 hours during our usual working days (Mon-Fri)* Excluding Public Holiday.
• Check your junk/spam for an account activation email from ‘email@example.com’ or ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
• Click on the password reset link on either of the platforms
Email the support address above. Tell us what organisation you are from and quote
A big thank you to the following universities who have provided the content of these
resources free of charge to you: