This comprehensive e-learning resource was developed in collaboration with 5 universities in the North West: University of Bolton, University of Central Lancashire, University of Chester, University of Cumbria and University of Salford.
The resource was commissioned by Health Education England to improve consistency and raise the standard of NMP teaching; and was created by combining expertise of healthcare professionals from across all five universities.
Our NMP E-learning modules can be accessed as part of a blended learning course offered through universities, where up to 60% of the course is done on-line.
Thinking about studying NMP: Click here for more information on Universities who deliver NMP qualifications and how to apply for a place.
More information for University lecturers: Click here if you are involved in delivering NMP in education and are interested in accessing a free trial of the resource.
NMP Course Content
- NMP Overview
- Legal and Professional Frameworks
- Professional Accountability and Responsibility
- Clinical Governance and Evidenced Based Practice
- Consultation and Communication
- Factors that Influence Prescribing
- Decision Making
- Prescribing Safely, Appropriately and Cost Effectively
- Prescribing in Multi-professional Teams
- Response Monitoring
- Public Health
- Continuing Professional Development